Click photos to enlarge them.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Toula All Grown Up

If you remember from past posts about the little kitten brought in to Petsmart by a construction worker, this is her.  I took her home because I had two nursing moms. She was originally named Colby when I thought she was a he.  Then she became Casey.  When Donna and Dave adopted her, she became Toula.  Donna sends me pictures and keeps me updated about how well Toula has fit in with their family.


This is Toula today napping in a favorite chair.  Doesn't her new pink collar look so chic on her?




Toula's found a great new sister in Lexi. Isn't that just the sweetest thing?  Adopters are always asking if the cat or kitten they adopt will be lonesome leaving their friends and litter mates at my house.  Many don't believe me when I say they'll be just fine and will become close to the new animals and humans.  See????

This is Toula's new brother, Woody.  They're best buds like she and Lexi are.

Thank you, Donna, for sharing your wonderful pictures with me.  I'm glad Toula won't become a spoiled little girl at your house.  Right.

2 comments:

  1. Toula has a wonderful forever home! Thank you for this uplifting post.

    BTW, I burst out laughing at your "un-sewing" comment on my Musings blog. Thanks for getting my morning off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kea,

    Thanks for the nice comment, but I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I'm always happy to help someone laugh, but I didn't post a comment on your blog recently.

    ReplyDelete