Click photos to enlarge them.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Where's the Pom Pom Ball

All the cats love the pom pom balls I get from Michael's or Hobby Lobby in a big bag.  They're light enough that the kittens can grab them in their mouths and they start playing with them at about 4-5 weeks old.

I was in Jilly's room today.  Zach and Cody were in there, too.  They like going in with Jilly, because she's their foster mom.  They were put in with her and Josie when they were kittens, and Jilly and Josie have taken care of them, groomed them, and cuddled with them since they were about 6 weeks old.  I put pieces of heavy plastic sheeting under the litter boxes to keep the carpet cleaner.  A corner of the plastic got folded back with a green ball in the fold.  They just couldn't quite understand to unfold the plastic.  Kind of the feline equivalent of a Rubik's Cube.  A real stumper.

Zach


Zach


Zach
 

Cody


Cody

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I posted about a pom-pom today too! My crew loves them also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-I tried to sign up but it wanted me to create a google account, so I guess I will just be anonymous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see it must have worked, I see Jack on my profile pic.

    ReplyDelete