Click photos to enlarge them.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11-11-11 Day

I've never been particularly interested in same month-day-year dates, but there's something about 11-11-11 that I find very cool.  If I was planning a wedding, birth, etc, I would move mountains to have it done on this date.  Alas, I'm already married, and way beyond babies, so I'll be scooping, cleaning, and sewing - and having a ball doing what I love.  Well, not cleaning so much, but I do try.

These are random photos of the fosters.

Cody

Daughter, Laura, and Eva

Ember and Cary

Zach

Aster

"You gonna eat that?"       


Delcy


Lucy


Meg


Micky

 What are cats thinking when they watch you brush your teeth?  When you spit white stuff in the place they sometimes use for a bed.  How can we be so thoughtless and rude?


Delcy

No comments:

Post a Comment